Lumbard Consulting, LLC
Lisa B. Lumbard, CPA, CGFM, not-for-profit consultant and leadership trainer, founded Lumbard Consulting, LLC in 2018 to share with community impact leaders what she learned in over 35 years of providing not-for-profit organizations and local governments with financial and program compliance audit services. Her most in-demand services are for customized board trainings and assistance with building strong internal controls to support effective not-for-profit organizational growth.
Since selling her audit firm, Lisa followed her passion of supporting not-for-profit leaders and earned the Certificate for Nonprofit Board Consulting from BoardSource, the Executive Leadership Certification from the ASU Lodestar Center for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Innovation and the Interim Executives Academy certificate of completion from The Third Sector.
She began board service while attending ASU and still serves on multiple boards and committees including the:
- Arizona State Board of Accountancy to which she was appointed by the Governor in 2019, served as treasurer and was elected President in 2022
- Arizona Society of CPAs not-for-profit conference committee
- Valleywise Health Finance, Audit and Compliance Committee
- Heard Museum, Audit Committee
- Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Audit Committee
- Alliance of Arizona Nonprofits Public Policy Committee vice-chair, subject expert, Business on Board trainer and as curriculum advisor
Lisa is a frequent speaker at industry conferences and webinars. She is passionate about the importance, empowerment and success of not-for-profit leaders as they play their critical role in our nation.